Grace is All Around
So many good things come and go, and I think about blogging on them...and then something else good comes along and I don't blog but I do that something else and think, boy, that would be great to blog about but if I do I'm going to miss something and the good things just keep coming and so the blogging gets put off again.
I like to write. I like to think about things. Lately I appear to like to think about writing.
So here are some of the good things that make me want to write but keep me too busy: Jack, Jennie, Sarah (by phone and e-mail and wishing she were closer), Steph, Shelly, David, Little D, Michael, Kati, Matthew, Adam, Ellie, soon-to-be Jackson, our silly dogs, our faithful old cat, my job, working on house projects, celebrating birthdays, going to Cleveland, being with friends, texting (!!!), learning new things, reading, going to classes, sitting with my feet up under a warm blanket on a cold night, walking, being outside, looking at summer pictures, planning to take more summer pictures, practicing for choir and the guitar group...and so it goes.
Life is full.
Amen!


1 Comments:
Wow-you need to find something to do lady!
me
Post a Comment
<< Home