Friday, February 23, 2007

It's been a long winter

It's been a long time since I blogged.
But, it's been a long winter.
And, besides the lack of sunlight, the cold and snow, the busyness at work - there have been other things have drained my energy.
Saying goodbye to my Dad - and all the zillion things and emotions that go with that...the constant strain of knowing our son-in-law is in harms way in Iraq...and something as simple as an unreliable back that just wears me out some days.
So, many times when I thought about blogging it seemed like there was so much to say and so little energy to say it.
So - I've compressed it all into these few lines and maybe I can start again without all that baggage.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Dwntwn Images said...

Pat, I am glad to see your blog and photo posted. I sure miss hearing your thoughts and experiences.
Hope to see you next weekend if you find yourself in Kearney. Peace, my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home